Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Entry...

OK this is my first blog entry. I have heard about blogs over the past few years, stumbled upon a few while doing a google search but never really had a desire to start one of my one until recently. My super up to the latest friend sent me her blog which I LOVED and after reading I decided to start one of my own on some of the things I enjoy. I don't really know what this blog will bring yet or what I will focus my posts on but I have a few ideas..... Some things I enjoy and what I envision my blog to be about are local south shore  topics such as restaurants, shopping and  events. Other things that I enjoy which I'm sure will find a way into my new blogging hobby could be cooking, organic living, coastal living, home decorating, wine, yoga, my dog and who knows what else. What a new adventure I am setting myself up for in hopes to discover new great local places and things. I am exciting to post about them in hopes that someone else will find the info useful! So I guess I will see where all this blogging will take me...I'm sure it will take some getting used to but here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment