Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Floating



My new fave summer thing to keep cool is relaxing in a tube in the ocean. Such a simple obvious idea right?!?! I can not believe I haven't been doing this for years! On a recent unbearably HOT day  GiGi and I decided to get floats so we could literally be in the water all day long. Off to CVS we went and got some tubes for the bargain price of $2.99! We headed down to my favorite secret beach, Museum Beach( next to yacht club where you have the a view of the light house and the harbor). This is the perfect place to float not as busy as the ocean and if your so relaxed and fall asleep you most likely wont be swept out to sea just maybe into a sailboat.


I highly suggest for your next beach day grab a tube and hang in the ocean all day. You will stay cool and if you drift far enough you will also get a little arm and leg workout paddling back to shore!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing beats tubing at the museum...great recommendation...love the pic really captures the essence of thecoastal float described above ...keep it coming love GiGi

    ReplyDelete